ADMIN CLERK REF NO: JUB10/2021 (02 POST)
Directorate: Admin & Logistics
SALARY : R173 703. per annum
CENTRE: Jubilee District Hospital
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- At least one year experience in patient
affairs. Computer literacy (certificate)
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and willing to work under pressure, must be willing to work shifts, Weakness, and public holiday
- Be able to work as a team.
- Admission and discharge of Patients on PAAB and manual
- Completion of GPF3,4 and 5 forms
- Reclassification of patients according to UPFS
- Assisting in another unit of patient affairs when the need arises and ensuring that working materials and equipment are available
- Be prepared to rotate within the scope of work.
- Compile weekly and monthly statistics
- Perform other duties developed by the superior.
- Capturing of data on TPH31A and TPH31
- Completion of GPR01 during downtime and updating electronic downtime information at the end of every shift.
- The incumbent will be rotated between the patient admin and the wards. Ordering of stationery.
ENQUIRIES : MS Makuwa M Tel No: (012) 717 9378
APPLICATION : documents must be submitted to Jubilee District Hospital Human Resource
Department Private Bag x449.Hammanskraal 0400 or hand-delivered to Stand
No. 92 Jubilee Road, Temba, Jubilee District Hospital.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed.
- Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83.
- A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID must be attached
- General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Jubilee District Hospital
- Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration
- If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE : 14 May 2021 Time: 13H00