Anglo American Internships 2021
Come and join us as part of Anglo-American Platinum. Amandelbult Complex, Mogalakwena Complex, and Polokwane Metallurgical Complexis hereby inviting applications for internship and P1/P2 program aimed at equipping members of the host communities with appropriate work experience. First preference will be given to relevant applications from host communities. The program will run for a period of 12 months.
Anglo American is a globally diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join us.
The Internship Program provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The program will run for a period of 12 months.
Successfully completed a mining-related qualification in one of the fields;
- Diploma in mine or Minerals Survey
- Diploma or degree in mechanical or electrical engineering (heavy current), electromechanical engineering
- Diploma or BCom degree in accounting or finance
- Diploma or degree in mining engineering or geology
- Diploma or degree in Human Resources Management
- Diploma or degree in Information Management
- Diploma or degree in chemical or metallurgical engineering
- National Diploma or degree in environmental science, occupational hygiene, BTech in safety management
- Diploma or degree in Social Science
- Diploma or degree in Supply Chain
- In-service training (P1/P2): Successfully completed S4 for a mining-related qualification
- The candidate will be expected to undergo a Medical Fitness Test and Assessments
How to Apply
Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Location: Chromite, Thabazimbi, Krugersdorp, Mokopane, Amandelbult