DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION: INVIGILATORS REQUIRED
The Department of Basic Education is committed to providing equal opportunities and practicing affirmative action employment. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender, disability) in the Department through the filling of this post, and a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representativity will receive preference. Preference will firstly be given to excess employees and secondly to current Public Service employees. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
All applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications. Please also note that Correspondence Will Only Be Entered Into With Short-Listed Applicants.
Application for appointments as invigilators for 2021/2022 Grade 12 National Senior Certificate Examinations (NCS)/Senior Certificate (SC) and part-time centers
- Applications are invited from qualifying unemployed applicants for appointment as INVIGILATORS for National Senior Certificate Examination (NCS) and Amended Senior Certificate Examination (SC) part-time centers for 2021/2022.
- Application forms to be handed in at District Offices Examination and Assessment Office for applicants who qualify and wish to be appointed as INVIGILATORS for Grade 12 NCS/SC part-time centers examination.
WHO QUALIFIES TO BE AN INVIGILATOR
- Applicants should be unemployed South African citizens above 25 years but below 60 years.
- Applicants must have a minimum of Grade 12 qualification.
- Foreign nationals who have a passport and work permit which is valid for 3 months from the date of application.
- All applicants must Unemployed
CLOSING DATE: 23 April and 28 May 2021, respectively.