About Epilepsy Trust South Africa bursary:
Epilepsy South Africa is a non-profit organization and the only national organization in South Africa which provides comprehensive and specialized services to those affected by epilepsy and other disabilities.
This organization is dedicated to improving the lives of i9ndividualss in South Africans with intellectual disabilities, hydrocephalus, and speech impairments. Epilepsy’s SA National Office is located in Cape Town, as well as 6 other regional branches across the rest of the country.
What the bursary covers:
- Tuition fees, between the value of R5 000 and R30 000.
Feedback will be provided in December.
- Must be a South African citizen
- 17 years or older
- Have epilepsy
- Be a registered member of Epilepsy SA
- Completed Grade 12 or currently in Matric
- Accepted or enrolled to study at a university in South Africa
- Must be in financial need
How to apply:
Download and complete the application form, fill it, and submit it.
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
Epilepsy South Africa Educational Trust
Private Bag X 3
31 October 2020.