EXXARO STUDENT BURSARY
Exxaro is one of the largest and foremost black-empowered coal and heavy mineral companies in South Africa. Exxaro strongly believes in powering possibilities by creating opportunities to develop exceptional people.
Exxaro will fund students currently in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th academic year of study toward their degree
Exxaro bursary covers
- Tuition fees
- Prescribed textbooks, laptop and/or tablet
- Pocket money
- BSc Geology (from 2nd-year student..)
- Mine Surveying
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Grade 12 final year results (matric certificate)
- University academic record
- Applicant must be registered at any University or University of Technology based in South Africa.
Note: Successful candidates after they graduate using the Exxaro bursary, will be required to take part in the Professional-in-Training (PIT) Programme.
How to Apply
The closing date for applications is 30 April 2021