1x Bredasdorp – Contract appointment
Salary: R100 000 per annum.
One internship is currently available in Finance for a candidate to gain practical experience in a financial
section of local government. This project is an initiative of the National Treasury’s reform programme for effective
and accountable financial management and is aimed at individuals who have recently obtained a relevant
tertiary qualification, as mentioned below.
• B-degree candidates will receive preference
• Minimum qualification is a diploma or two-year equivalent tertiary qualification with at least financial management, financial accounting, and/or auditing/internal auditing as main subject in the final year
• Fairly good written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literacy with practical experience
• Valid code B driver’s licence
• Literacy in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Application forms are available at all ODM offices and on the municipal website www.odm.org.za.
Completed application forms and/or a CV are to be returned to the Department: Human Resources,
Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp 7280. Certified copies of qualifications must be attached to applications.
Late applications and applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed.
For enquiries: contact Mrs Z Feni at 028 425 1157 or e-mail email@example.com.
Closing date: 23 April 2021.