FIRST YEAR STUDENT TEGKOR BURSARY
TEGKOR is offering bursaries to first-year students enrolling for the BCom Accounting or BCom Accounting Sciences programmes at Nelson Mandela University.
TEGKOR BURSARY REQUIREMENTS
- The student must be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be registered for BCom Accounting or BCom Accounting Sciences
- Good academic results from grade 12
- Level 7 on Mathematics
If you meet all of the above requirements, you are eligible to apply for a bursary from the Tegkor / Nelson Mandela University Accounting Bursary fund.
-BCom Accounting (Chartered Accounting)
-BCom General Accounting
-BCom Accounting Sciences
- Tegkor bursary can be used together with other bursaries
- Bursary amounts of up to R12 500
- Preference will be given to financial need as defined by the “missing middle” category of student intending on studying further but who does not already qualify for free access to higher education (aggregate household income above R350,000 but below R600,000 – proof to be submitted
How to apply
Closing date: 30 April 2021