Gauteng Partnership Fund Internship Opportunity
Internship Program: Portfolio and Credit Risk Management
Period: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Stipend: R5755.28 per month
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting (economics)
• Able to identify, anticipate and resolve complex financial issues.
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
• Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (preferred)
Key Performance Areas:
The Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Intern will amongst others perform the following duties:
1. Ensure collection of performance data and any other information and follows-up on non-submissions
2. Analysis of loan accounts
3. Maintain data collection register
4. Maintain arrears register
5. Prepare reminder letters on non-payments and any requests made
6. Establish and maintains office files, logs, indexes, control records or other information
7. Ensure timeous arrangement of meetings with internal and external stakeholders
8. Attend to any requests made by the unit
Overall Responsibility: The Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Intern will be part of a growing team of Portfolio and
Credit Risk Management professionals with a project-oriented focus towards Portfolio and Credit Risk Management
functions to ensure that the GPF fulfills its mandate. As a key member of the Portfolio and Credit Risk Management
Team, the intern will work closely with the Portfolio Officers and Loan Account Receivable Officer to ensure that the GPF achieves its mandate.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 12 April 2021 at 16h30