Hexagon Trust Bursary
The Hexagon Trust, which was initially founded in 1987, is a non-profit NGO based in Durban which aims to provide funding opportunities to students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. The Trust has helped over 1660 students since it began operating and has helped students who otherwise may have not afforded to pursue their tertiary education.
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees,
- and a textbook allowance.
- South African citizen
- 18 years or older
- Completed Matric
- Studying or registered to study within one of the aforementioned fields of study (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year studies)
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognized tertiary institution in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 60%
- Strong academic history
- Proven financial need
- Committed to developing your community
How to apply:
Read more info: https://www.hexagontrust.org
Applications must be done online at https://www.hexagontrust.org/student-dashboard/
31 December 2021.