HKA Bursary 2021
HKA, which was initially founded in 2016, is one of the top globals privately owned, and independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process, and technology industries.
HKA is one of the top choices for multi-disciplinary expert and specialist services in risk mitigation and dispute resolution within the capital projects and infrastructure sector.
- BCom Law
- BA Law
This is a full cost bursary, which will cover all the study-related expenses.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric
- Studying full-time or intending to study towards one of the aforementioned Law degree qualifications
- Studying at a recognized public university in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 70% for the current year of study
- Must have an Excellent academic performance
- Preference will be given to people from the Nkangala District, within the Mpumalanga Province
How to apply:
All applications must be submitted electronically to HKA through the following email address: BursariesZA@hka.com(please insert the words “Bursary Application: Your Name” in the email subject line).
31 January 2021.