KUKHULA UNEMPLOYED YOUTH LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUTH WITH DISABILITIES brought to you by Kukhula Globa Project.
SPACES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS :
- Eastern Cape (Peddie)
- Free State ( Welkom)
- Gauteng (Mamelodi and Randburg)
- KwaZulu-Natal (Durban, Pietermaritzburg and Newcastle)
- Limpopo (Nzhelele, Vhembe)
- Mpumalanga (Nkomazi and Witbank)
- Northern Cape (Kimberly)
- Western Cape (Cape Town)
STIPEND: R2 001 P/M
- 18-28 years old.
- South African Citizen.
- No criminal record.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Able to arrange your own transport to the venue – 5 consecutive days training month.
- Certified Copy of ID. NOT OLDER THAN 3 months
- Proof of disability. Not older than 3 months.
- ITR-DD Form. Not older than 3 months.
- Bank Statement. Not older than 3 months (only Nedbank, Standard Bank, Absa, Capitec Bank accepted)
- An updated copy of CV.
- Certified copy of school report. Not older than 3 months.
- Proof of residence. Not older than 3 months