LINEN ROOM SUPERVISOR (2 POSTS)
- Grade 12 with 3years hospital experience or Grade 10 with 5years hospital experience.
- Linen Room Experience will be an added advantage.
- Be prepared to supervise a big team.
- Have a sound interpersonal relation, a good understanding of Batho Pele principles and good communication skills.
- Be able to read and write English.
- Be prepared to work shifts.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
- Ensure that efficient distribution of clean linen and collection of dirty linen is done around the hospital.
- Manage the work attendance of employees. Control duty roster.
- Arrange leave of staff.
- Control overtime and weekend claim forms.
- Fill up probation forms for new appointees.
- Do PMDS, Contracting and evaluation for staff.
- Apply disciplinary measures where necessary.
- Oder uniform (PPE) for staff.
- Order new linen and equipment.
- Write works orders for maintenance.
- Reference Number: Refs/011378
- Directorate: Support
- Number of posts: 2
- Package: R145,281 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr P.M. Leiso Tel: (011) 411 3559
- : Applications should be hand-delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Chamdor, Krugersdorp. 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource, Private Bag X2078, Krugersdorp 1740. The application should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date including posted mails. NOTES: The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on Z83 form fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet www.dpsa.gov.za / documents. Documents to be attached are CV, certified ID copy, certified copies of qualifications. Certification should not be older than six months. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. if you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (psc)- verification reference checks – provide at least 3 of which one must be your immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks, and employment verification). the recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by occupational health and safety act. act 5/1993. Leratong hospital reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for non-SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s). NB: ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY USING THE LATEST UPDATED Z83 FORM OBTAINABLE FROM ANY PUBLIC SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND DPSA WEBSITE. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Leratong Hospital
Closing Date: 08-07-2021