About Momentum Contact Centre Learnership:
Metropolitan is one of the well known and well established financial service providers in South Africa. With 116 year legacy of serving the communities in which it operates, Metropolitan represents true empowerment in serving Africa’s people through affordable financial solutions that create financial growth and security.
Metropolitan operates in South Africa, but the brand is also present in 12 African countries including, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Lesotho, and Swaziland.
Metropolitan provides financial wellness solutions that meet the needs of low-income clients, including funeral insurance, health, savings, hospital cash-back cover, retirement solutions, and life insurance.
Roles of a Contact Centre Agent:
To ensure that the companies clients receive the best solutions by addressing their queries with enthusiasm and accountability.
After applying and passing the interview all successful candidates will be employed for a period of 12 months. This learnership will be commencing on 1 February 2021
- Attend classroom activities and practical on the job training as well as carrying out functions in line with the Learnership as required by Momentum Metropolitan.
- Acquire knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures in order to be successful at on the job training activities.
- Compile a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA.
- Complete logbooks for work-based learning.
- Complete formative and summative assessments and achieve the required level.
- Demonstrate skills in using the company’s systems and understanding of the operational processes.
- Conduct yourself as an employee of Momentum Metropolitan and display the MMH values.
- Demonstrate commitment to working within the medical scheme industry.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with a minimum of 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Be available from 01 February 2021 to 31 January 2022.
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part-time or full-time) at a tertiary level during the duration of the learnership.
- Not have completed the same learnership previously.
Documents needed when attaching your CV:
- Certified ID copy.
- Certified Matric certificate.
2 November 2020
How to apply: