PSG BURSARY PROGRAMME
Ref no: #PSG-96800
Company: PSG Management Services (Pty) Ltd
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
About PSG programme
PSG is one of the leading financial services provider in South Africa & is committed to contributing towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
PSG Bursary Programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
What is in it?
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if engineering)
- Entry to the graduate programme the following year
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and support
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Ambitious and looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution-focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Should be South African Citizens
- Degree in any one of the following:
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Mechanical, Industrial, Process, Chemical, Systems, Engineering Management)
- Commerce (Investments, Finance, Economics and Econometrics)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- An average of 65% & above
How to apply:
If you meet our minimum requirements, you can visit the PSG website: www.psg.co.za. Simply go to the Careers tab on the website and complete the registration process. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and copy of your ID and submit your application to the bursary program.