External applicants are invited from fitly qualified students who have an interest in a change of integrity. Rand Water is offering an opportunity for gaining experiential coaching within the fields/disciplines of Analytical Chemistry and biological science within the Analytical Services This position is available in Vereeniging.
- Applicants with Grade 12
- Successfully completed two years of theoretical training as required for a National Diploma in Biotechnology/Microbiology or Chemistry.
- South African Citizens that have a valid SA ID Document.
- Applicants under the age of 30 (in line with the NSDS III).
- Applicants that have not participated in previous experiential learning programs
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from the Tertiary training institute verifying that you must only complete the one-year training in the workplace environment
- Certified copies of your ID Document
- Certified copies of your training record including the academic transcript
- Basic Principles of ISO 17025
- Collecting samples for water quality analysis.
- Preparation of media, chemicals, reagents, and samples received, for the area of work.
- Performing analytical analysis of samples received.
- The documentation and checking of results on the identified databases.
- Performance of, and documentation of, all quality control checks of identified analytical tests.
- Undertaking and documentation of maintenance of equipment, instrumentation, biological cultures, and test kits and ensure that they are correctly maintained.
- The adherence to SHE practices and good housekeeping principles in the area of work
20 October 2020
How to apply: