RB area unit is searching for a robust and dynamic graduate whose agency can drive for delivering business results from day one. you’ll have the most exposure to the business and have an impact on new and strange things. Work aboard a number of our most thriving groups and other people to realize new skills and obtain their support lead of your career and guarantee it develops the approach you wish it to. quick development, international career opportunities, and therefore the chance to be told one thing new each day. Throughout the graduate program, you’ll find out about numerous parts of our business and obtain exposure to completely different functions.
- Completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- A minimum academic pass rate of 65%.
- Graduating in the following fields: Bcom General, Marketing, or Business Management.
- Previous work experience will be added as an advantage.
- Other university activities that you participated in will be added as an advantage.
- Independent, motivated self- starter and goal orientated.
- A dynamic problem solver.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with very strong entrepreneurial thinking.
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to develop and work independently as well as working in teams
- Computer literate including MSOffice
- High learning, change, and mental agility as well as leadership abilities
- Ability to grow and develop and work independently as well as working in a team
- Must be an RSA citizen with a valid driver’s license.
31 October 2020
graduate program will start from February 2021.
How to apply: