About SANLAM 2021 bursary:
Sanlam was founded as a life insurance company but has evolved to become a diversified financial services business with a local and international footprint. The group provides financial solutions across all market segments, through its business clusters, namely Sanlam Investments; Sanlam Emerging Markets; Sanlam Corporate; Sanlam Personal Finance, and Santam.
Sanlam is listed on the JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) as well as on the NSE (Namibian Stock Exchange).
This bursary is available to Actuarial Science students.
What the bursary covers:
- Tuition fees
- Actuarial board exam fees
- Accommodation fees
- Book allowance
- Pocket money
Apart from financial aid, students will also receive the following:
- Vacation work
- Opportunities to network with Sanlam staff members
- Academic support and mentoring from actuarial professionals at Sanlam
- Rotational work opportunities across various disciplines
- A guaranteed employment position once graduated
- South African citizen
- Currently in Grade 12 or have completed Matric
- Enrolled or been accepted to study Actuarial Science in 2021
- Achieved a minimum of 90% for Mathematics
- Achieved a minimum “A” overall average (for Matric and Grade 11)
- Strong mathematical skills
- *Preference will be given to African, Indian, or Coloured
How to apply:
Click here to view and apply online
31 October 2020 (extension from 30 June 2020).