Sanlam Actuarial Trainee: Graduate role
We offer opportunities to actuarial graduates who are looking to start their careers and qualify as actuaries. The Sanlam Actuarial Training Programme starts off with an unofficial ‘internship’ that lets you familiarise yourself with the inner workings of Sanlam by getting to know its products and systems. Once you have a good grasp of this, you will be exposed to more technical positions. We will help you develop your analytical abilities in order to further develop your actuarial skills.
Your actuarial exam results combined with your on-job performance will determine how quickly you progress and are exposed to more advanced areas of this side of Sanlam’s business.
Our comprehensive actuarial support programme includes great additional benefits such as:
- Study time during work hours
- Bursaries to complete your actuarial examinations
- Financial rewards for passing your exams
- Guidance and mentoring
- South African citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
- Must qualify for exemptions of at least six (6) Actuarial examinations by the time you graduate.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong computer skills
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills are non-negotiable
Key competencies for success:
- Strong analytical ability and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Team player
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge and Skills
How to apply: