SASSETA Bursaries 2022
Bursaries will be advertised, applicants will only be considered if they apply during this time.
The qualifying criteria will be set out in the advertisement.
Students that are accepted/registered to study at Public Higher education and training Institutions should apply.
How to access the bursaries:
You need to contact one of the SASSETA chamber training institutes and inquire if there are any available bursaries and also check out daily or weekend newspapers if SASSETA has placed an advert regarding the bursaries.
SASSETA offers BURSARIES from its CHAMBERS namely;
- Private Security
- Secret Service and Intelligence
Criteria to access a bursary with SASSETA include the below requirements:
- Applicant must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18-35
- Must have a Grade 12 Certificate or any Higher qualification
- Must be able to provide Proof of Registration/ Acceptance letter
Opportunity Closing Date
Monday, 24 May 2021 – 12:00