About Sibanye Stillwater learnership:
If you are someone who enjoys working with your hands, with tools, flexible hours, underground Sibanye Stillwater learnership is the place to start. The mining industry is one of the biggest contributors to the GDP in South Africa and it has money for skilled individuals. There is a wide variety of career paths with a range of mining options and Mining Learnerships. There are diamond mining, coal, gold, platinum, and many other materials to be mined.
The technology within this industry keeps changing yearly as new methods are being discovered. It requires teamwork, safe environments along with a balance. If you have what it takes, Sibanye Stillwater has learnerships opportunity available.
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade-12 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate, with Pure Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Learner Official Certificate programme.
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Applicants must upload proof of residence, CV, and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
How to apply:
Click on the respective opportunity to apply
Learnership 18.1 Learner Official A-Stream: 30 November 2020
Learnership 18.2 Learner Official Mining: 20 October 2020