STERKINEKOR IS OFFERING A LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Qualification Title: National Certificate Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF level 3 (Unemployed: 18.2)
This learnership will afford unemployed candidates the opportunity to achieve a qualification while working. The Learnership will is open to all unemployed people who are looking to develop themselves.
WHAT IS LEARNERSHIP:
- A learnership is an accredited education and training program the department, it is offered in the workplace.
- Learners spend time learning theory in a classroom environment and practical skills in the workplace, after which they are assessed for competence against the required standards and thus earning a qualification.
- It is a work-based programme, and it means obtaining a formal, nationally recognized qualification.
- It is aligned to a registered SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) qualification (worth 120 credits or more) registered on the NQF (National Qualification Framework).
- The duration of a learnership is approximately 12 months.
- This is a contractual agreement between 4 parties: the Unemployed Candidate (learner), employer, training provider, and the SETA.
Minimum requirements for this learnership:
- Must not be employed by Ster-Kinekor or involved/participate in any learnership.
- Must have completed both Literacy and Numeracy or equivalent at an NQF Level 4.
- A Senior Certificate showing you have passed literacy (English) and Mathematical Literacy or Mathematics, will also suffice
- Be willing to commit to a 12- month program
- Be willing to complete a placement assessment and an interview
IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AND ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING, SUBMIT APPLICATION ONLINE OR SEND TO RECRUITMENT@STERKINEKOR.COM
Cradlestone, Cresta, Rosebank Nouveau, Eastrand Mall, Fourways, Mall of Africa, Sterland, The Grove, Vaal Mall, Newtown
Region- Western Cape:
Tygervalley, N1 City, Cape Gate, Bayside
Region- KwaZulu Natal:
How to apply:
Click on the link to view and apply online: https://ldn.tbe.taleo.net/ldn02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SKINEKOR&cws=37&rid=1760
Closing date: 4 December 2020