Takealot.com was initially launched in 2011 after it acquired Take2, an existing eCommerce which was a good and bold business move. Takealot has since become South Africa’s top and biggest eCommerce retail online company.
About this bursary:
Takealot is awarding bursaries within the following Technology fields of study:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
To note about this bursary:
The bursary will cover for the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Prescribed books
- Accommodation in residence or equivalent private accommodation
- Personal computer.
Students will be required to undertake vacation work at Takealot during holidays and must work for the company once they have completed their studies.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric
- Display a very strong academic potential
- Must be studying full time within one of the mentioned fields of study
- Must be in your final year of undergraduate studies or Honours year of study
- Studying at a recognized public institution in South Africa
- Achieved an overall average of 65% in your most recent exams
- Must be able to work at Takealot during holidays and once graduated
How to apply:
Applications can be done in the following ways:
1) Online at: here
Applicants must expect to receive the outcome of their application by email on or before 21 December 2020. If you have not received any response by 15 January 2021, contact StudyTrust.