TRANSNET GENERAL WORKER VACANCY (50 POSITIONS)
Operating Division: TPT Nqgura CT
Reference Number: 20200974
Position Title: Port Worker (50 POSTS)
Location: Ngqura, South Africa
1. Cleaning of operational equipment (such as ship to shore cranes, windows, cranes and Cabins, etc.)
2. Inspection of container condition
3. Reefer monitoring operations
4. Opening and closing of rail wagons twist locks.
5. Loading, offloading and stacking of cargo in compliance with the standard operating procedures
7. Tarping/untarping where applicable.
8. Place/removed damage
9. Cleaning of the operational environment, rail, truck, workshop, offices, Sheds and ablution facilities as instructed.
10. Complete applicable i.e accident report
11. Identification of correct cargo handling equipment/ tools.
Qualifications & Experience:
-Matric with a minimum of 2 years experience as a port worker/ general worker
Attention to detail
Applicants that are interested in applying for the above-advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Alternative Application Methods: Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted to: email@example.com
-Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
The closing date is 18.04.2021