TTI 2022 Bursary
TTI is a Bursary Management firm with a focus on skills development bursaries on behalf of Large Enterprises. We assist students with access to study opportunities in higher education and support them throughout their university experience while preparing them for the world of work and entrepreneurship.
The bursaries provided by TTI are made available through the contributions of private sector funders. TTI provides funding opportunities for all undergraduate students and some selected postgraduate students in public universities, the University of Technology and Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET), and Agricultural Colleges.
Our full cost bursary includes tuition, accommodation, study material, a monthly meal, or transport allowance. Additionally, all TTI students receive mentoring, coaching, and psychosocial support.
Criteria for funding eligibility:
- Acceptance and or registration into a DHET registered university or college
- First degree for undergraduate students
- Black according to the B-BBEE codes (African, colored, Indians)
- Previously disadvantaged background including the missing middle whose parents or guardians have a combined income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Academically achieving students will be given preference
Supporting documents standard checklist:
By clicking on here to start your application, you accept the above terms and conditions.