The University of South Africa (UNISA), well-known as Unisa, is the largest university system in South Africa by enrollment. Through various colleges and affiliates, it has over 400,000 students, including international students from 130 countries worldwide, making it one of the world’s mega universities and the only of its kind university in the African continent. Unisa offers both vocational and academic learning programmes
Unisa’s Main Campus is located in Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria, and is a major landmark of the capital city of South Africa.
In Pretoria again there is also the Sunnyside campus, the main area of student activity.
Unisa also has The Florida campus in Johannesburg, which is Unisa’s science campus. The College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences and some departments of the College of Science, Engineering, and Technology are also based on this campus.
Regional centers in South Africa:
- Eastern Cape (East London, Mthatha, Port Elizabeth)
- Gauteng (Ekurhuleni, Florida, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Vaal Triangle)
- Kwazulu-Natal (Durban, Newcastle Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Wild Coast Region)
- Limpopo Province (Giyani, Makhado, Polokwane)
- Midlands (Bloemfontein, Kimberley Kroonstad, Mafikeng, Potchefstroom, Rustenburg)
- Mpumalanga (Middelburg, Nelspruit)
- Western Cape (Cape Town, George)
30 November 20220
How to apply: