VKB Group Learnership – Grain, Free State (X6)
Posted 19 October 2020 – Closing Date 23 October 2020
is a modern, dynamic agricultural enterprise that has, since its establishment in 1919, continuously focused on accomplishing solutions for the changing and diverse needs of agricultural producers and related stakeholders.
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a rural environment with resources inherent to the environment.
JOB FUNCTIONLeadership program to offer unemployed individuals the opportunity to learn and develop within the Agricultural environment, specifically in Grain Handling. Skills are acquired through a learning period and are developed through constant application and correction.
- Unemployed individuals
- Qualification not lower than Grade 10
- Competent in English (understanding Afrikaans will be an advantage)
- Competent in basic Mathematics
- Computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage
- Constantly adding value to the business
- The training program is compiled in such a way to assist the candidate, as skills are mastered, to gather information/”proof” which will enable the learner to mold him/herself in such a way to become a highly successful candidate, who will be able to function within a VKB Silo branch unit.
- The candidate will be exposed to all possible facets of VKB Agriculture, by functioning within the day to day activities of a Silo Branch.
- During the training program, a specialist will always be assigned to the learner to assist with his/her development within every facet of the silo branch.
- During the entire training period various aspects will be covered, for example, Basic Communication Skills, Basic Numeracy Skills, Basic Business Skills, Routine Care of Technical and Site Equipment, Customer service, Administrative Assistance, Basic Computer Skills, and various Grain Handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Client service orientation
The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion. If you do not hear anything from us within 30 days after the expiry date, you can assume that your application was unsuccessful.