WOOLWORTHS CLOTHING AND MERCHANT TRAINING PROGRAMME: FABRIC TECHNOLOGIST
Location: Westen Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 18 April 2021
Duration: 18 – 24 months trainee programme
- Shadow Senior Fabric Technologist to understand end-to-end Fabric Management Process, Merchandise Cycle and Critical Path.
- Processing of fabric base (Full Test) on PLM after Technology sign-off.
- Research and identify new commercial innovation (fabric and finishing) and sustainability.
- Administration of Fabric Material Library and Fabric Reference Centre.
- South African Citizen
- Basic knowledge of fibre and yarn manufacturing (natural and synthetic)
- General knowledge of the garment manufacturing process.
- Computer literate
- Assertive and able to communicate and influence effectively
All interested applicant can submit their application online to the Woolworth registration portal.
-Woolworth registration portal: Apply Online
Closing Date: 18 April 2021, No late application!!