Ifundi is facilitating a Workplace Readiness Programme, this programme is offered for free to all selected candidates. In this programme, you will learn how to best present yourself in a job interview and gain the essential skills to work in the contact center industry.
This programme will cover:
- Interviewing skills
- Touch Typing
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Contact Centre Skills
The programme for three weeks’ duration. The course will be offered every three weeks starting from November 2020 until the end of February 2021, where the successful candidates will be offered places of employment in different sectors.
In participation in this programme, you will get a stipend of R120 per day to help you with transport and lunch. The training will be taking place at i-Fundi at 155 West Street in Sandton, Gauteng.
All applicants living with disabilities are welcome to apply.
- Must be a South African citizen from a previously disadvantaged background.
- Be currently unemployed and not studying
- Have Matric with good results in English and Mathematics.
- Should be between the age of 19 to 30.
- A tertiary qualification and previous formal work experience will be advantageous.
- You must live no more than 30 km away from Rosebank
How to apply:
send email to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org