QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
If you are an Environmental Sciences student, currently enrolled for a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science (Honours) and meet the following further requirements, please send us your application.
- In the 3rd or Honours year of your BSc Environmental Sciences degree
- Have achieved a minimum average of 75% and passed all subjects for your 2020 academic year to date
- Please note that students should not be in receipt of another bursary or scholarship to be eligible
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, but all South African Citizens are welcome to apply
KEY COMPETENCIES AND GENERIC SKILLS:
- Demonstrate a sense of community
- Work constructively as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
- Work well under pressure, managing stress and maintaining resilience as necessary
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Solution seeking
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Show initiative and take ownership
- Innovative thinking skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Time and priority management skills
- Entry-level demonstration of leadership skills
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- Completed application form.
- Certified copies of your latest tertiary academic transcript/progress report.
- Certified copy of your matric results.
- Certified copy of your identity document.
- Copy of your CV (with full contact details).
- A signed letter of declaration indicating that you do not have any other bursary or scholarships for 2021.
Note: Only applications submitted through the online portal will be considered.
Closing Date 23/10/2020